Our admission process takes place annually and the public notice for selection is published in August. Applications can be made in person or via SEDEX (express mail).
The admission process will consist of:
1) Foreign Language Test (options: English, Spanish or French);
2) Specific test of the candidate's research line;
3) Pre-project analysis;
The Foreign Language Test is eliminatory. The other stages (specific test, pre-project and interview) are eliminatory and qualifying. A minimum score of 7 (seven) points out of 10 (ten) is necessary for each of the three stages. Candidates with a certified copy of one of the following documents have exemption from the Foreign Language Test:
1) Degree in Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish, French and/or English);
2) Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera - DELE) – minimum level B1;
3) Certificate of Spanish: Language and Use (Certificado de EspañolLengua y Uso - CELU) - intermediate level;
4) Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - minimum level B1;
5) Diploma in French Language Studies (Diplôme d'études en langue française - DELF) - minimum level B1;
6) Diploma in Advanced French Language (Diplôme approfondi de langue française - DALF)
7) Proficiency Examination Certificate issued by a Graduate Institution.
All applications will be evaluated by the examination board responsible for the Foreign Language Test.
Regarding the total number of vacancies, the following percentages are reserved for:
-black, mestizo ("pardo") and indigenous people: 10%
- people with disabilities - 10%